Student Learning Outcomes
Public Affairs Learning Outcomes:
- Students will demonstrate an understanding of leadership theory and the relationship
between ethical leadership, corporate culture, and performance
- Students will interact effectively with people from diverse backgrounds and cultures.
- Students will engage in community activities directly benefitting the broader community.
Program Learning Outcomes:
- Students will identify and apply the knowledge and skills necessary for hospitality
and tourism operations.
- Students will develop and integrate a core set of business skills necessary to successfully
operate a hospitality and tourism organization.
- Students will demonstrate competence in the communication skills necessary for hospitality
and tourism management.
- Students will formulate business decisions in hospitality and tourism management.
- Evaluate leadership principles necessary in the diverse and global hospitality and